Friday, September 6

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's something NEW TGOF by Trishkin {TGOF®: Just 'cos #1} 1. I seem to have (a ton of stuff to do) 'cos (I just do). 2. I wish he would (kiss me) 'cos (I wanna be kissed). 3. (Life) isn't easy sometimes 'cos (sometimes it sucks). 4. Lately, I've been (ornery) 'cos (I'm worried about my health). 5. What is with (slow drivers) 'cos (they drive me nuts). 6. Sometimes (life) is funny 'cos (it likes to play with our minds). 7. I am (tired) 'cos (its been a long week). {TGOF®: In the name of Charity} 8. If you were chosen to be an Ambassador to give away $50,000 to any country of YOUR choice, which country would it be and Why? That's a hard decision, there are so many starving children out there... I guess I'd give it to one of the programs that supports several disadvantaged countries and put it where its needed the most. 9. What thoughts run through your mind when you see a beggar on the street? Do you ignore if they asked for $? No, I don't ignore them. Usually I don't have much of anything to give them! I'd rather give them a sandwich if I had it - then I'd know the money was going to food and not booze or drugs. 10. Do you give $ to charity? If not, what's your reason or excuse? Have you even given some of your belongings away as a kind token to the less fortunate? I give $ to local charities and fund raisers. I've given quite a bit of my belongings to the less fortunate. Friday Five 1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? Rotten drivers. They're rude, inconsiderate and clueless. They cause accidents and the should have their licences taken away. 2. What irritating habits do you have? I honestly can't think of one that someone has mentioned! I KNOW I've got at least ONE though! Maybe my need to be organized and needing to have a plan? Yes, that's a good one. I need to plan things out in my mind. Not very good at doing "spur of the moment". 3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? I'm trying to fly by the seat of my pants more. 4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? Seeing people chewing tabacco then spitting. EWWWW! Can you imagine kissing this man!? SICK, SICK, SICK! 5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Smoking.