Sunday, September 15

My Dad's Unlce Warren (who turned 100 years old in June) is in the hospital with fluid around his heart and pneumonia. He's doing a little better, but I don't think they expect him to live very much longer... but you never know with him. He's got such spunk and is an incredible man. He reminds me so much of my Grandpa too. When Uncle Warren was about 92, he was pulled over for driving 80 in a 65 zone and "tailgating" a semi. LOL! The Highway Patrolman asked him how old he was and if he knew how fast he was going. Uncle Warren told him "I'm 92 and I was going about 80." Then the HP asked if he's ever had a speeding ticket before. Uncle Warren said "Nope. Not a one." So the HP let him go with a warning. He didn't want to spoil his good record! LOL!! I'm gonna be a bum today... I don't even think I'll get out of my pajamas! I'm not working out, my shoulders flared yesterday and are still bothersome so I'll work out tomorrow after work instead. Ahhh... a nice relaxing Sunday. I hope everyone is out there enjoying their day!!