Thursday, September 19

What a CRAZY day its been. I don't know where all this work came from... I thought I knew all of what I needed to do today but things kept cropping up. I'm so glad its my "Friday" for the week. Yeah... I get Fridays off, I know you all feel really sorry for me. My day is just winding down and I'm going to go out with the girls after work to the club here on base. We always have so much fun and lots of laughs. We're celebrating Renate's birthday tonight (it was yesterday). I was in the hallway earlier and ran into a old BSing buddy, Russ. Let me tell ya... he is probably the one guy in this building that I'd do. *snicker* He's so sexy... but unfortunately I'm really not his type and he's shorter than I am. When we were catching up, Nancy came into the hallway and the three of us chatted... and of course the conversation went south a bit. Nancy told me a new pick-up line. "Hello, I'm Karen with Fed Ex. I'm here to check your package." Classic! I'm gonna use it on a certain someone, I think! Well, I'm off like a dirty shirt! -- "Pretty in Pink" by the Ducky.