Monday, September 16

Monday Mission 1. Do you have a favorite piece of poetry or prose written by someone else? Care to share it? I really don't have any favorite poetry. Hmmm...?? 2. In High School, did you enjoy creative writing? Do you currently do any other writing in addition to your Blog? I didn't enjoy creative writing at all. I only write on my blog. 3. Have you ever noticed that the Blog entries you least expect to get the most comments do, and those you expect to generate a lot of feedback don't? Which Blog entry of yours surprised you by getting a lot of comments? Which one did you think would generate a lot but didn't? I love to get comments, and some days I get quite a few that I didn't expect while others I don't get any. Can't pick any particular post. 4. Sometimes you get a chance to make a lifestyle change that has a huge impact on the course your life takes. That is, a moment where something became very clear to you, and that realization changed your life, such as: the need to leave a relationship, to stop an addiction, to bond with someone, to start a new career, and so on. Have you ever had an "awakening" moment in your life? Yes, I've had several actually. Sooner or later things will come to me, and I'll realize its time to move on and put things behind me. To not live in the past, but for the present and future. 5. Then there are other times where you can have a huge impact on someone else's life. You suggest they see a doctor, stop them from taking that last drink, or maybe just say some kind words at the moment. Have you made a lasting positive impact on the life of someone else? I hope I have. My friends tell me how much I've helped them. 6. Are there any charities or organizations which you support? How did you come to be involved with them? I usually give money or gifts to local charities and unfortuante families at Christmas. I need to remember to do it all year long. BONUS: Hey cutie, what's up with this attitude? Oohhh.. yeah, I got quite an attitude today! Wanna try to adjust my attitude? *snicker*