Saturday, September 21

Nothing like going without power for five hours to make you appreciate it when you get it back! Apparently an underground cable went out and caused our neighborhood's power to go out, about 109 homes from what the power company said. I was SO bored, but kept myself entertained by reading a romance novel and listening to CDs on my walkman. My day turned out pretty well, I didn't feel that great, but decided to take my Mom and my Aunt Lou Jean to do a bit of shopping and then to lunch. I'm crazy to even think about going shopping with these two, because they're slow at shopping... but I thought I figured, what the hell. We went to a couple of places is all and then to lunch. We went to my fav Mexican restaurant (they love it too!) and had cheese enchiladas... cha, cha, cha. We drove home, then they went off to do more shopping while I took a short nap. I survived and did enjoy their company... they're both great ladies.