Thursday, September 19


1. Name 3 things that make your skin crawl. Spiders, snakes, bees! 2. Name 3 things that freak you out. When one of my dreams actually happen, people who can do freakish things with their bodies, the super natural (ghosts, etc.). 3. Name 3 things when you were a kid you thought were hiding under your bed. Big green hairy monsters, spiders, and a sibling out to scare me. 4. Name 3 sounds that drive you nuts. Buzzers, nails scraping a chalk board, and rap music. Bonus: What was one really scary experience you had that you'll never forget? When I was about 10 years old, I was at my friend Carol's house. We were outside on her trampoline with her sister Caprus and another friend Deann. We were telling scary stories and talking about the devil and stuff like that. Carol's parents weren't home, so we had the house to ourselves. We got hungry so we decided to go in the house. As we were climbing the stairs, Caprus was first and I was behind her. As we looked up at their front wooden inside door, that was cracked open, Caprus and I suddenly saw a black gloved hand on the handle shutting the wooden door. Now - there was a screen/glass outside door that remained closed. The black gloved hand just disappeared. The other two girls never saw the hand, but we were all freaked out, big time. I'll never forget that feeling of evil, it was so scary!