Sunday, September 29

Sunday Stumpers 1) Is there a big goal left unattained in your life? What is it? Yes, have the love of a good (and naughty tee hee) man. 2) Are you doing (career-wise) what you imagined you'd be doing 10, 15, 20 years ago? Not sure about that. Can't really remember what I wanted to do 10 or so years ago. ?? I just went with the flow... and ended up where I am now. I'm sure I was guided to where I am now though, I've met some of the best friends I've ever had at work or associated with work. 3) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Veternarian like my Grandpa. 4) Do you frequently adjust your dreams and goals as you go along? Yes, I think I do. In the past few months/year have really finally figured out what I want! 5) What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Did that have any bearing on what you wanted to be when you grew up? I'd have to say the Bewitched re-runs. I still want to twitch my nose and fix things. Sunday Op-Ed 1. Disney Forget Mickey, where's Winnie the Pooh?? 2. Busch Gardens What theme park and beer company share a name? 3. Sea World Where can you find Shamoo???