Thursday, September 26

Oh my dear friend Colin, what would I do without ya? You're the best! Colin called me at work this morning and really made me laugh. He's sending me some CDs along with some mouse balls. Now these mouse balls - I actually have started collecting them. Yes, I'm sick. It actually started out as a joke around here at work, that I needed some "balls" to play with... and its now escalated to the point that I collect them. I have about 16 (have to have even numbers because they should come in pairs after all). Colin's mouse bit the dust the other day, and I told him I wanted the ball out of it... so he's sending me two! Woohoo! Anyway, he called me and told me that he's putting the balls in the bottom, so I'll have to dig down deep in the package because after all, that's how it should be! Cheers, Colin!