Friday, September 27

Friday Five 1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Get in my favorite comfy clothes, get in my recliner or bed, watch TV/favorite movie or read a good book or workout. 2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? I usually change my clothes, and get to my workout. If its my "night off" from working out, I'll change clothes and relax. Check my e-mail, etc. 3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? Lavendar, vanilla, or the smell of a good man. *snicker* 4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? Probably hanging out with myself, although I am quite relaxed around my friends. I'm just more relaxed by myself. 5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Probably working out. Its not really "relaxing" but it helps me get the stress of the day out so I can really relax when I'm done. TGOF {TGOF®: Just 'cos #4} 1. (Living ) is expensive 'cos (so many things are needed to live ). 2. I am more of a (introvert ) 'cos (that's how I am ). 3. (Hard rock ) music rejuvenates me 'cos (it gets my blood pumping ). 4. One good advice is (be kind to others ) 'cos (it will eventually come back to you ). 5. (Omega 3 (yuck!!) ) is a good health supplement 'cos (its good for my joints ). 6. Too much (fat ) is not good for my health 'cos (it makes me sick ). 7. (PEANUT BUTTER ) is my favorite spread on bread 'cos (its delicious and sooooo smoooooth ). {TGOF®: Do you believe?} 8. Do you believe that there may be supernatural beings inside or passing through YOUR home? (i.e. perhaps a good-spirit or just an unrest soul, lurking about) Elaborate more. I've felt the presence of spirits, whom I believe to be close relatives who have passed on, but not all the time. Just on occasion. Its definitely a good spirit. 9. Do you believe in retribution? (i.e. if talk or say something to someone, you get it back yourself/ falls back on you.) Happened before? Yes, it does happen. I usually regret saying something bad about someone because it does come back. This may not be really the same thing, but for example, saying something to my sister K about something happening in my life ( thought was in confidence) was told to my other sister S. It did get back to me and the details were all messed up and I ended up getting mad and hurt. I no longer confide in K. 10. Do you believe you are put on earth for a purpose? (what do you think is YOUR purpose? Just guess, even if you have no clue.) I believe we all have a purpose, I just haven't figured out what mine is yet. But then again, we may not find out in this life what that purpose is. That's the way life is.