Thursday, September 12

Colin and I have this thing going (not a THING, just a thing). He doesn't want me to thank him any more for any of the hosting he does for me, or any nice little thing he does. He's one of my greatest and most dearest friends. I have to thank him! I just gotta! I've tried to thank him in other languages but he catches on, then I started saying TA but then he got a British slang dictionary and figured that one out. Anyway, we were chatting today and he did something again for me. I said TYVM (thank you very much). I stumped him for all of about 2 minutes. Then he told me to quit thanking him yet again. I just can't help it! Anyway, so being the little shit that I am (I was really on one today!!) I called him at work and the first words out of my mouth were "Thank you!" We had a good chuckle over it, but he said he'd get me back. Not just once, but twice. I just got the first pay back. It was an e-mail for a Ogden Police warrant List. My name was numero 4 (of 75 in the search), for unpaid parking tickets! Colin, you are an absolute RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the second "pay back" is!! It really is such a shame we can't work in the same office! Hey Colin.... THANK YOU for that! *snortle*