Monday, September 2

Monday Mission 1. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you on a date? This isn't embarrassing to me, but was for him. This dork went to kiss me good night and I had a toothpick in my mouth to prevent said kiss. 2. Do you eat your veggies? Yes, but not as many as I should. 3. Most people are comfortable going to the bathroom in front of at least one person. Has anyone ever used the restroom in front of you that you wish wouldn't have? Ewwww... YES! It was NOT pleasant. 4. Have you ever had a bad online transaction? You know, the item wasn't what you thought it would be, you got totally ripped-off, no refunds, it just plain sucked? What's the story there? Nope, been lucky so far. 5. Ever have a current love find any old love letters (or similar item) you kept that probably should have been thrown away? How did that turn out? Nope, no love letters 6. Was there ever a time when you did something totally outrageous because you knew no one would know who you were, or maybe didn't care even if they did? Ummmm... yes... *snicker* 7. Hey, what happened to you last night? I waited forever! I was at home (in bed!) waiting for you! BONUS: I know I could break you down, but what good would it do? Not much good at all... besides, you love me and how I am, so wouldn't do such a thing.