Thursday, September 5

Three for Thursday: Around the House. A collaboration between Colin and I (with help from my sis-in-law Patti). 1. What’s 3 things you can do on/in a bed? Sleep, make love (woohoo!), and jump! 2. What’s 3 things you can do on/at the kitchen table? Eat, play games, make love (woohoo!)! 3. What’s 3 things you can do on the stairs? Climb, slide down (bumping your bum along each stair as you go or use a sled for speed), and make love (woohoo!)! 4. What’s 3 things you can do in the shower/bathtub? Scrub, make love (woohoo!), and soak your cares away. 5. What’s 3 things you can do on the porch? Enjoy the fresh air and being outside, read, and… take a nap. Bonus: What’s your favorite “recreation” room in the house and what “recreation” do you like to do in that room? I’d have to say the bedroom. I can sleep, relax, watch tv, read, and if I had a man then we could have some real fun. Leave your URL in the comments so we can see your answers!