Friday, September 20

Wow... nothing like getting 10.5 hours sleep to do a body good. I don't think I moved all night long! I was soooo tired, that was the first decent night's sleep I've had in a week. Ahhhh... Friday Five 1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people? I'd say I'm pretty good, not the best when it comes to older friends that I grew up with, for instance. 2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why? For those who I'm closest to, I prefer in person or telephone. The ones who are long distance, e-mail and telephone definitely although I wish they were closer. Getting comments on my blog always brightens my day, and I hope the ones I leave brightens their day. 3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? I use Yahoo the majority, because I have it at work. MSN Messenger automatically pops up at home because I have MSN for a provider, but I do chat with new friends on that on occasion. I also have ICQ which I rarely use... I just like Yahoo better. 4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? The closest live near by, but do have 2 really fantastic friends that live far away. 5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? Well, in some situations, it can and others it doesn't. I guess it depends on the type of relationship. {TGOF®: Just 'cos #3} 1. I think children are (great ) 'cos (they're someone elses ). (just kidding - sorta! tee hee) 2. (Itching ) drives me crazy sometimes 'cos (its miserable ). 3. It hurts me when (people I trust lie to me ) 'cos (its hard for me to trust ). 4. (Peanut butter ) is so addictive 'cos (delicious ). 5. I've always wondered (what's going to happen tomorrow ) 'cos (I don't know what's going to happen ). 6. (Friends ) strenghtens me 'cos (listen and care about me ). 7. I've waited so long (for true love ) 'cos (I've never been ready for it ). {TGOF®: First things first!} 8. Have you ever won FIRST prize at anything? (do tell more) (If your answer is 'No', do you honestly think 2nd and 3rd placing are also 'winners', Why?) I won a first prize ribbon for my Snickerdoodle cookies once when I was 12. I know - pretty lame. I don't enter too many contests, if any. 9. Who was the FIRST "super-star" (i.e. singer/actor/someone famous) whom you had a 'crush on' (if you remember), when was that, why and do you still have a crush? The first one I remember having a crush on was Donny Osmond! AAHHRRRHGGGG!!! NO I DO NOT still have a crush! 10. Who is FIRST in your life? (be honest: if you're not-so religious, do tell who exactly is FIRST and foremost of importance) I don't have a single person who is first - yet. My family and close friends are first.