Friday, July 18

Woohoo for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to today. I've already got half my cleaning done (did it yesterday afternoon) and then I'm off to meet my friend Linda for lunch and a movie. We've been estranged for quite some time, but are starting to work through things again. We've talked a few times on the phone, but haven't "seen" each other since March. We're going to meet at the diner where my sis Susie works, then off to see Pirates of the Caribbean. Ohhh Johnny! YES! Here's a cute little movie clip Cat Slap The look on the kids face breaks your heart but I can't help but giggle. Friends... what would we do without them??
Click here
Well... I better get the other half of my cleaning done before it gets too hot and I run out of time! Have a great day everyone!!!