Saturday, July 5

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July!! I'm looking foward to today! My Aunt Linda and cousins are coming from Idaho to see my cousin Kelsey in a play called "Honk". Mom and I are going to the play as well. I haven't been a fan of the live theatre much at all, but this will be great to see someone I actually know in a play. About 6 months ago my friends and I went to one and I really had a lot of fun, so I decided to give this another try. "Honk" is a musical based on the "Ugly Duckling Story". I'm not sure what part Kelsey plays, but I'm sure she'll do great. My Aunt Linda's girls are so very talented in all sorts of arts - music, singing, dancing, acting. Kelsey has the lead in another play "Annie Get Your Gun" in August and we have tickets to that as well. Some other cousins that are coming from Salt Lake to see the play as well, so it will be so great to see them and catch up on things. I used to see them every year (at least!) at family reunions, but since my Grandma and all her siblings passed away, we don't have the reunions any more which is sad. We used to have so much fun at the reunions - each one ended up in a huge waterfight. Its been about 5 years actually since I've seen these cousins, I wonder if they'll recognize me! I've lost so much weight and changed a lot. But on the other hand, my face is puffy from the Prednisone I take (I call myself chipmunk face) so maybe they'll recognize me after all! LOL! I think it would be fun if we all went out to dinner after the play, so hopefully we can. Its going to be a busy day, so I'm going to rest as much as I can this morning. So, I best be off! Enjoy your Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!