Monday, July 21

Well, here we are... MONDAY again. I sure wasn't ready for it to come around again, was anyone else?! I wanted another Sunday, it was so nice and peaceful. I finally finished that huge doily I'd been putting off. It took me 3 hours to do the last two rows. Mom saw it when it was finished and she said, "That's so big, I don't think I have a place for it." I LAUGHED heartily and said "Sorry to break it to you, but I'm keeping this baby." I don't have a place for it right now either, but I'm putting it up for when I do. Its MINE. I don't keep many of my doilies but this one, is definitely a keeper. I watched the Minority Report and it was a pretty good show. Tom looking as nice and yummy as ever... Then I watched a cute little movie that was on TNT a couple of weeks ago called Prince Charming. I watched a few other shows - as I've always got the TV going. That was about it really... just a nice relaxing day. My boss will be back in the office today, and this week is my monthly report and financials week so it will be a busy one. Thursday is the Utah holiday (I don't get paid for it though) Pioneer Day and I'm having a hard time deciding whether I want to take it off or not. I guess it would depend on how the week goes. If I get all my financials, etc., done, maybe I will. Try and have a good Monday!!! I know its hard... but try...