Saturday, July 19

Well, I've been up since before the crack of dawn (3AM)! I'm used to waking up at 3:30 anyway and today wasn't any different. I watched Goonies then got up at 5AM, took my meds and ate breakfast. I felt an anxiety attack coming on, and needed to do some organizing... my OCD was cropping its ugly head... I couldn't believe what I accomplished in 2 hrs. I put some some quilts in the vacuum storage bags, got rid of a bunch of sweaters (going to see if my nieces want them, if not I'll give them to a charity shop), re-arranged some of my closet, and the wardrobe that the sweaters were in, and then some shelves that are outside my bedroom in my hallway. After all that, I feel calm and satisfied. I'm breathing easy and anxiety is gone. I put up a new pic under mine on the sidebar. This is my cat Ashley (a.k.a pook-a-bear, Ash, Asher, monkey butt, baby, cooter pie - no jokes about the "cooter" tee hee it just fits her at times). She was sprawled out on the top of MY recliner (we always have a fight over just "who's" recliner it is) and she looked so cute I couldn't resist taking the pic and decided I wanted it on my blog all the time because after all, she's my baby! Snagged this quizzie from Dyane.
LOVE is your chinese symbol!

What Chinese Symbol Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla