Saturday, July 26

I just got this in my e-mail and thought it very puzzling. For the record, I'm not a dating service or pimping mamma (tee hee). I did reply and suggest he go through an online dating service such as Match Doctor. "Yes Karen hope your having wonderful day.Thanks for the massage your giving to the world.Well am XXXX XXXX from Uganda east Africa.am 28 years old.Am requesting you to get me a female friend from there.I really need one but I don't know how I can get one.So it my request to get one." Sorry dude! But hey - I'll keep the e-mail if anyone is interested in contacting him, let me know! Hey... maybe I'm turning into a pimping mamma... what do ya think? *Update* I just got another e-mail from this dude apologizing for contacting me... he's looking for friendships with females of common interests. Nice of him to write back and apologize...