Wednesday, July 2

Christy has really come up with a fun HumpDayHump today - go play and see how many clips you can guess. My answers (no cheating) are on my meme site - and I think I got them all right. You wouldn't know I was a TV/Movie junkie. tee hee I had a nice lunch today with Sheri, and the cheese enchiladas were oh, so good. I ate half of them, got a to-go container, went to pay my bill, and left them sitting on the table. I had that "I forgot something" the entire way back, then it dawned on me what I forgot when I got in my car to come home. Don't you hate it when that happens?! I had to run a couple of errands, and my Mom needed to go as well so I came home and picked her up and off we went. We had the 4th of July grocery shopping experience at Wal-Mart. She wore me out, but we got everything we needed! Nothing fancy, just hoagie sandwiches and the fixings. When I got home, I was going to curl up and take a nap with my cat but I decided to watch Days of Our Lives instead. I'm caught up for the week now, and its going to be pre-empted because of Wimbeldon the rest of the week. *sigh* I'll live... it will be hard but I'll live. tee hee My cat doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me since I got back from Wal-Mart. Me thinks she's pissed that I came home to get Mom and didn't stay home with her. LOL! She's so funny. She'll come around though, when she realizes its dinner and treat time. I'm going to get my cleaning done tomorrow morning for the week, and I'm hoping I'll have the energy to re-organize some things in my bathroom. I bought an organizer and want to - ummm what's the word I'm looking for... organize stuff! LOL! Yeah, that's what I want to do! I've really been in a re-organizing mood lately, more than usual. If I'm not careful I'm going to have to admit I've got a problem and start attending Over Organizers Anonymous! Have a great evening everyone! *hugs*