Wednesday, July 30

I thought my day and emotional state were improving... then I got home. The long awaited decision on Kathy's disability claim has been extended another 6 months. I could look on the bright side - at least it wasn't denied - yet, but I'm just too upset that it wasn't settled today. Its just prolonged for another 6 fucking months. I don't know how much more of her and her situation I can stand. I don't know how much longer I can see my parents being dragged down financially, emotionally and physically. I don't know how much more I can stand of her so-called-husband not getting a job to support HIS family before I am going to beat the living shit out of him. I just really don't know how much more our family can take. I'm at a loss. I'm going to go have myself one hell of a good cry and take a Xanax or two (its allowed).