Monday, August 4

YAY, Monday is over... well, the work part anyway!! Busy day, but ended up to be a good day because a proposal I made to my boss has been approved. Not an indecent proposal or anything like that but something I've been thinking about doing for quite a while now. Its a secret until I get all the details sorted because I don't want to jinx anything. I'm really excited about it, but also nervous and scared. This is a huge step for me... OK... I better shut up before I give it away or jinx it. This project/proposal may be settled tomorrow, and I'll do my best to see that it is. The sooner I do this, the better. Lets see... what else happened today... hmmm... had a good phone chat with my bud Linda while I was doing some of the database work. We giggled and chatted about what's been going on the past week or so. She's going to England on Friday for a couple of weeks with her hubby to visit their friends. I wish I could go with them! Do you think I could sneak in one of their bags and no one would notice? We'll have to have a girls' night when she comes back, its been waaaay too long. I feel so good being able to put all the stuff that happened between Linda and I in the past and behind us. Although we may never be as close friends as we once were, it feels good to have her back in my life. She's is being so compassionate and understanding - even more than I've ever seen her be. Its funny how such bad things can happen in life, yet so much good comes out of it. Life is too short and we need to cherish the people in our lives before we lose them. That's about it really... me thinks I'll take a nice soothing shower before heading to bed. G'Night!