Wednesday, August 27

One more hour of work today then I'm headed for home. I have a plan: drive home, make myself a cheese omelet (craving it today!) for dinner, check e-mail, get in my jammies, go to bed. I need to do some reading for school and then will watch a movie until I fall alseep. My pain is tolerable this afternoon. YAY. I only had to take a half a pill. Improvement. On moving to our new cubicals on the other end of the building, I found out that I am not getting that luxurous cubical that Randy wanted me to have. *sigh* I am going to be put in a 4-cube space with the Timster and Greg again. Oh well... short time here most likely anyway. The 4th cube they'll let me use for storage and my customer service stuff. Not sure when the move will happen yet. The carpets still need to be cleaned and the cubicals need to be finished being moved about and furnished. Sometime in the next couple of weeks, I'd imagine. My buddy Larry M. is retiring. They had a luncheon for him today, as well as a small reception. I'm gonna miss him, he's a sweetie. He's been with the gov't for 37 years, so he's done his time. LOL! I was thinking earlier... what is it about some people's laughs that grates on your nerves? There is one guy here that has the most horrid laugh. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me want to pull my hair out when I hear it. Its not goofy or obnoxious, just irritating. Come to think of it, his voice and the way he talks is very irritating. I wonder if I'm the only one it bothers, or if its a personality thing? Does anyone voice/laugh ever just bug you like that and you have no idea why? He's a nice guy... nothing personal against him. ??