Wednesday, August 13

Well, its almost 3am! I've been awake since 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get my ass out of bed, and go in to work an hour early to get started on those workshop materials. I'm still so pissed - and I know I should just let it go because its not doing me or my health any good at all to be this upset. I guess the main thing that upsets me is Jim's total lack of respect for my and Debi's time and our jobs. Although the things we do may not be as "important" as his job (being a consultant), he doesn't realize all the work that has to be done behind the scenes. Most everyone else knows this and really appreciates what we do, but assholes like Jim have to ruin it. It really makes me thankful that I don't have to work with this jerk all the time. I'm going to try reformatting one section (since I'm going in early) and see what is involved. I may be able to have time reformat it all, depending on what a mess it already is. We'll see... if its going to be a big problem, then I'll just let it go as is. I also had a dream last night that I told Jim off royally... it felt so good. LOL!!! We'll see if this dream comes true ;-) Anyway, enough bitching. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! I know my day will be better once I get all of this workshop stuff done and I promise to try not to let this get to me more than it already has. Its just not worth it! Off to work, I go! Hi, ho, hi, ho.