Friday, August 15

Hooray for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click here
There are some days when I feel like I'm just barely hanging on...
Click here
And then all of you come along and show me such support and give me encouragement that I need to keep going. Thanks so much for all your support - always! *HUGS* I'm so fortunate to have so many great friends! Don't know what I'd do without you all! I AM feeling so much better about things today, a lot less stressed and I'm starting to relax some about worrying about the cash advance for my tuition. There's really no reason why they couldn't do that for me. I've worked for them for over 8 years and have more than proved myself a valuable and worthy employee. Timster will certainly raise hell if they don't give me the advance, and I'm sure Mike will too. We really had a bad windstorm during the night. Lawn furniture is strung out all over (it even tipped over my Dad's swing, which 3 people can sit on and as soon as the wind started up, he was smart enough to take the canopy and cushions off so they wouldn't get lost.), tree branches everywhere... what a mess! Its just starting to die down now. There's a "chance" of more thunderstorms today, so maybe this wind is blowing them in. Hope so! That's all for now... I need to get busy and get the rest of my cleaning done, then run my errands. I will see if my Mom wants to go along too and have some lunch - since this is the last Friday for a while I'll be able to take her to lunch. We could perhaps start having our lunch and errand days on Saturdays while I'm in school, but we'll have to see how that goes. Have a great day everyone!