Monday, August 11

I'm taking a break! Its been a pretty crazy day but not really a bad Monday. It started out with a lot of things being thrown at me to do, but I was able to get them done and work on my database. There were a ton of records to be inserted that we found. Our data port was shut down since last Wednesday so everything piled up and was recovered today... so I was a busy girl! I just finished inserting about 75 records and processing their requests... so I deserve a break! I decided to let my hair just dry this morning and go curly. I've had a lot of compliments on it, so I may just do this more often! I'm still looking for a new hair style, so I'm thinking maybe I'll find one that I can use my natural curl with. Maybe a style that is just wash, a bit of styling and go. The really weird thing is - that I've slowly got natural curl over the past 3 years. I NEVER had one wave before that. Truly weird how things can change in a person's body, whether its from medications, or just changing. My X SIL who has done my hair since I was 13 still can't get over the fact that I've got curly hair now.