Thursday, August 1

Nothing starts a day out better than hearing a Rock Block (3 songs in a row) of Creed and then Default! Got me going this morning... and I wanted to stay in bed and not come into work, but I managed to drag my butt out of bed. Three for Thursday (a collaboration between Colin and I with help from Fluffy Muppet. 1. What's three things you like about computers/internet? Easy communication, meeting new people, and cool stuff. 2. What's three things about computers/internet you don't like? When they don't work, can be frustrating at times, and sometimes too much information. 3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Milk, banana, and Yoplait yogurt. 4. What's three things that drive you crazy (in general)? Shitty/slow drivers, people messing with my stuff, no lids on the ends of pens. 5. What's your three favorite flavors/types pastries/donuts/sweets? Anything with Peanut Butter!!! White chocolate/macadamia nut cookies, and Chicko sticks. 6. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what are three things you couldn't do without? My cat/family/friends, computer, and TV. Bonus: Is there a dream that you've had and remember that you would like to act out in real life, or there something that happened in real life that you'd love to dream about? Ohhohhohhh YES, I've had a few really nice dreams that I'd like to come true....ooohhhoooohhh YES! *snicker* Please make sure to leave a comment and let us know when you've posted your Three for Thursday. Colin and I will check your answers!