Friday, August 9

Today was a pretty good day! First of all, I woke up early to get my cleaning done and chatted with Colin and Emma over the e-mail - they make the task of cleaning soooo much better. Then I worked out, paid my bills, showered, ran my errands, then met Linda for a movie and an early dinner. We went to see Signs. Excellent movie. Suspenseful, intriguing, humorous, sad, and Mr. Gibson looked so yummy I could have ate him!! Then we ate at Iggy's Sports Bar where I had a calazone... the thing was so huge I brought half of it home for another meal! On the way home, I had to stop off at my sister Susie's (who went to our family's cabin near West Yellowstone for a few days, taking Mom, my other sister *WOOHOO!* and baby with her) to collect her mail and say hello to her fishy. Susie asked me to say hello to her fishy - and she says I'm bad about leaving my cat! LOL!! Now I'm in for the night and am going to read some blogs! Hope everyone has a fab weekend!!