Monday, August 5

The Monday Mission 1. Ever considered just deleting your Blog and not doing it anymore? What prompted that and what stopped you? No, never considered deleting it - having too much fun. 2. How about a quick review of the last movie you saw? The Bourne Identity. Good movie, full of action, suspense, story line was good, Clive Owen was in it too - yummy, but wished he would have been a good guy and a bigger part. I liked the driving scene in Paris. One small dumpy car out ran a number of police cars and motor cycles. It was great. I liked the ending. 3. What's your favorite gadget? Are you lusting for any new ones? Will you ever be satisified??? My remote controlled fart machine. No, will never stop lusting for new things! 4. Saturday night I played "UNO" for the first time in years, I mean it has been over 10 years since I played it. It was great fun, but it really made me want to learn how to play Backgammon again. What "table game" do you enjoy playing most with other people? Have you played it lately? Domino's is probably my favorite game, but haven't played it since the holidays. I used to love Backgammon too, but I can't remember how to play it, that has been years! 5. About a year ago I was obsessed with loosing weight, and I dropped pretty low before I got a handle on things (I've actually gained about 8 pounds of it back, and it is still a struggle sometimes to not try to loose it). Thankfully, I like fattening sweets and buttery popcorn too much to live like that for too long. Have you ever been obsessed with something so much that it was close to causing you physical or mental harm? If not, have you known anyone else who has? I'm trying hard to lose weight, but wouldn't say I'm obsessed over it. I've seen others be obsessed yes, and I think its a waste of their good health... its good to be slim but not to be too slim! 6. Did you grow up in a family or community that displayed racist or prejudice attitudes? Did it influence you in any way, either toward or away from those views? How did you manage to avoid it, or did you? My parents raised me to believe that you should treat others how you want to be treated. Racism wasn't a problem, but sometimes religion was. They didn't want me hanging out with kids who were of a different religion, but the funny thing is that one of my best friends growing up was different, but they didn't know. There are good things and bad things about any religion. I'm spiritual now, but not religious. 7. Good grief, I am starving! You got anything to eat around here? I've got water, crackers, nuts (peanuts), protein bars, and V-8. I've also got a jar full of candy for guests - help yourself! BONUS: What did you tell them? I don't tell... its our secret honey!