Friday, August 23

Friday Five! 1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not? I am a Project Administrator. I do like my job and am happy with it for now. I would like to go back to school and get my degree. 2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be? I'd like to be a therapist for kids or adults who've had trauma in their lives and couldn't afford to pay. 3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices? Dad was/is a insurance salesman. He retired once, but went back to work part time. Mom managed a cafeteria before she retired. No, they didn't influence me much, other than to be hard working and honest. 4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family? No, don't have a family so never had to choose. 5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why? Easiest would be a token collector at a train station (I really don't know!), and hardest would probably be anything in the public service.