Saturday, August 24

Saturday8 1. Your eyes, nose, ears, tongue, skin. Which is the most sensitive part? Which one is you like the least? Why? Which one has the best feature? Describe it or post the picture of that particular part! Most sensitive is my ears and tongue. I dislike my nose the least, its a little big in my opinion. My eyes are probably my best feature. They're very blue but change shades depending on my mood or what I'm wearing. 2. How good is your eye-sight? Do you wear any glasses or contact-lenses? If you do, since when? I've had glasses since I was 8 and then got contacts when I was 17. Still wear glasses and contacts. I wish I could afford that lasic surgery! 3. If you could afford and you have the time to do a plastic surgery, which part of your body you want to "repair"? You have to name one and just don't say that you don't need any. Nobody's perfect - even though we are mostly happy the way we are. I'd do liposuction for sure... then maybe a little nip and tuck here and there, nothing major. Wouldn't want to end up looking like a Jackson! 4. Do you ALWAYS get what people tell you? Or do you need them to repeat what they are saying often? Depends on the day... there are times when all I seem to say is "huh?" Guess it depends on where my mind is. 5. Sensitivity. How sensitive are you? Are your skin is sensitive? How about your feeling? Tell me. I'm very sensitive. Feel so much all the time. I've really worked hard at not being so sensitive about some things. 6. How is your skin? And your lips? If you need some lotion for your skin, what the brand you use? And for your lips? My face needs lotion on occasion, I use a vitamin E lotion. My lips, always dry... use Vaseline Lip Therapy, cherry flavored. Utah is a very dry so I use lotion everywhere else too. Either Obsession (if I'm going out) or Bath & Body Works stuff if not. 7. How ticklish are you? Where is the most ticklish part of your body? OH YES, I'm very ticklish. My neck and feet are the most ticklish I'm going to mention... other places are ummm... private. *snicker* 8. List the function of each senses of yours. The out-of-ordinary ones! (We all know that tongue is not always used for tasting flavor, don't we? *wink*) Eyes to see the wonder of the world around me (especially men's nice packages), ears to hold 5 earrings each, nose to pick, and lips to lick, tongue to roam the wondrous male body...oooo.... that's the best sense of all...