Friday, August 9

Friday Five 1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? I have a 1987 Chevy Cavelier Z-24. Almost has 143,000 miles on it which is pretty low for a car that old. I bought it brand new and its been a great car - I've really tried to take good care of it. 2. Do you drive very often? Yes, every day to work (about 50 miles round trip) but not a whole lot on weekends. 3. What's your dream car? I'd really love to have a Toyota Highlander or Camary. If we're talking classic cars, a 1969 Chevy Camaro or 1967 Mustang convertable, cherried out. 4. Have you ever received a ticket? Nope! That radar/laser detector has saved my ass more than once! 5. Have you ever been in an accident? Very SMALL accident. I had a broken foot and the cast got stuck between the break and gas as I was pulling in to get gas. It didn't hurt the other car, but broke the fog light on my Mom's Blazer. Oops.