Friday, August 30

Friday Five 1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? My Winnie the Pooh lounger. Its purple and made of sweatshirt fabric and is the most comfy thing ever. 2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? Don't really have a particular piece of clothing that I can think of right now, but I'd like anything in a size 10 that FITS. I'm getting there though... 3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? An old April Wine concert t-shirt. It USED to be black but now its an awful greyish color. It was the first concert I'd ever been to... don't wear it any more but can't part with it. 4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? Anything in the colors pink, jade, blue, purple, black or forest green. Probably the dresses I wear. 5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? It would have to be back when I was about 14. Brittania High Rise jeans (light blue with a dark blue star on the pocket) with a little flare in the legs, and too long. To go with the jeans, a t-shirt that with a picture on the front of a guy picking his nose with the caption "Pick a Winner" OMG. What a dork was I?!