Friday, August 23

I woke up feeling really rotten this morning, I tried not to dwell on it, but it kept getting in the way. My Rheumatoid Arthritis seems to be taking a turn for the worse and it really frustrates me. My finger, knuckles, wrists, toes and feet joints are looking bad again and are painful. Still not having any severe flare ups like I was 6 months ago. I decided to go ahead with my cleaning, but was feeling so rotten I just did a half-assed job. I'll clean better next week... I just have to say screw it and not worry about it. My health should be first. Usually once I get moving, I feel better but not today. I had planned on going outside and basking in the sun then coming in and taking a short nap. I laid down on my bed before going outside, about 11:30 am. and the next thing I knew, it was 2:30 pm. Damn. Guess I needed a long nap! So, today was pretty much shot. I've just been resting and moving about every so often since. I see the doctor on Monday, so he'll probably do some medication changes. He mentioned 6 weeks ago if he didn't see any improvement, he'd either add something to the Methotrexate and Celebrex, or switch to something else completely. So, we'll see. Like a ninny I refilled my Methotrexate and Celebrex prescriptions yesterday without even thinking that he might change it on Monday! Well, there goes $40 if I don't use them, DUH! I don't think they'll let me return them, do you? ;-) tee hee OK - enough whinging! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!