Wednesday, July 31

HumpDayHump Bitchfest 2002 ActIII. Scene IV: *We are cruising in the Volkswagon Bug (lime green of course) and I am bitching... * Fill in your blanks on your blog or in the comments. *Quiet on the set!* ACTION! I am such a damn night owl lately. I get up at 3am and stay up until 5am. I either make myself go to sleep or one of the kids comes looking for me. Usually the latter. I go through spurts of insomnia and narcolepsy it seems. I do my best thinking at night though. Are you a night owl or a morning lark? You:I'm probably a morning lark, although there are a lot of times when my mind just won't shut up at night. Drives me batty. I need an "off" switch. I am appalled about the damn Arizona inmates bitching about their violation of freedom of speech over the internet. What the hell? What's your take on it? You: They're in prison for hell sakes, why should they even get internet privileges?? They're in prison to be punished not to sit around and surf all day. We had our house inspection yesterday and found out that the siding on our house was recalled and under a class action lawsuit as is the piping for the water. Not to mention the roof leaks and the 73 other things the inspector found. Have you ever been so close to something just to have a major upset step in the way? Please do tell! I need someone to be able to relate! You: 73 things? You're shitting me, right? I'm sure sorry, I can't even think of something that's upset me *that* bad. On the bright side my house is spotless! I even cleaned the toilet tanks! You know, the back part of the toilet? I rock. I don't clean as often as some others do but when I do it, I do it right. You clean much? Any cleaning pet peeves? You: Are you kidding? Cleaning is what I do first thing on my day off. Get it done and over with, but during the week I keep things picked up too. The one thing that drives me batty is dirty dishes left in the sink and dirty kitchen and bathroom counters. Wipe up after yourself is my motto! Wanna help me pack? I'll get some *Peanut Butter Moo'd Zamba Juices* and we can go to it....okay? please?? You: Woohoo! For one of those, I'll do just about anything *snicker* CUT!!!