Tuesday, June 25

Yikes, it was hot today! It reached 102 outside and inside a toasty 88. They were supposed to get the AC fixed by today, but funny enough, the workmen didn't come to work, only one that took notes and measurements. I asked him to please make us cool! I think he was surprised I asked nicely and didn't complain to him. Poor guy probably gets grumbled at all the time. Never did see that guy in the tight white t-shirt from yesterday... hmmm... well I saw most of him just not his face, it was up in the ceiling! My buddy Larry passed by my cube, stuck his head in to say hello and told me that I had quite a wind tunnel going (meaning the two fans under my desk) and my dress looked like it could be a parachute! I cracked up! Then my friend Sandi came to see me and he warned her to "watch her skirt" so it didn't fly up in the air. Sheesh! Just cuz I like to try and stay as cool as possible, I get all this grief No spiders seen today! But I did see a couple of DEAD spiders in my spider traps. Buuuaahhhhaahhahhaaa