Tuesday, June 25

Nasty Bastards! I got home from work last night, went into my bedroom and was setting my things down on my bed when I felt something scurry across my foot, looked down and there was one of those Hobo spiders (poisonous!!!) running towards my door - and my cat. I screamed!! It saw my cat and stopped in its tracks. We had it cornered. My Mom came running to see what I screamed about, I told her not to move. If anyone of us made any sudden moves, the spider would be on the run and probably go straight for my my video cabinets where I might have lost him. I of course didn't have any shoes on, so I slowly grabbed a shoe from my closet and very slowly, very carefully... got closer... then WHAP got him. Then the bastard started flipping and moving again! Die bastard, die! I had to hit him again before he stopped. EWWWWW!!!! Guts on the bottom of my shoe! I got about 3 tissues, picked up the corpse and proceeded to my bathroom where I gave him a sewer burial.