Wednesday, June 12

I was quite popular with the Fed Ex and UPS guys yesterday. The Fed Ex guy delivered my EXERCISE BIKE! YEAH! It wasn't supposed to arrive until the end of the week. Woohoo! I won't have time to put it together until tomorrow night though. But still, its there. The UPS guy delivered my special candles that I ordered from Sweet Spirit then my order from Amazon.com. Yes, I'm a mail-order/internet purchasing junky. Do they have Internet Shop-aholic Anonymous yet? I may need to consider joining. ;-) The Sweet Spirit candles I ordered are such great candles, hand made and are made by a white witch so they have spells on them. I order certain properties and I really feel like they get me through things. They smell so incredible and have stones in them. When the candle is gone, you keep the stones with you to keep the spell going. I ordered Dad's Father's Day gift from Amazon.com. I got him the 1st season of M*A*S*H on DVD. Then I ordered me a couple of goodies... the 1st season of Friends, Harry Potter and a CD called Monster Ballads. It was like Christmas in June! Today at work is going to be a bit slow again, but its nice for a change. I actually got to do some cleaning yesterday, then asked my boss if he needed me to shred some old papers for him. He laughed and thought I was really bored. Usually I have to be really bored to *want* to shred anything. But I figured I might as well do it while I had the time. He's also working on my yearly review this week, so that shows some sort of initiative ;-) I can hear him say "Karen likes to keep busy and offers to shred sensitive documents. She shows a strong desire to advance her career by doing so." Linda is coming by after her doctors appointment today, then a group of us will go to lunch. I'm looking forward to that, we'll have some laughs. I really miss my partner in crime not being here at work... now that I have the time to play, she's not here to take the blame... sigh. She knows that I purposefully don't play any pranks while she's gone for the sole purpose of herself getting blamed. Not many people suspect me, I look too innocent. I guess they haven't learned yet that the innocent ones are the ones you have to look out for. ;-) Have a good day everyone :-)