Wednesday, June 26

HumpDayHump - Tainted Love Act 2 - Scene 1: I'm your best friend and we are hangin' out chatting about life's issues and our past and how we got to where we are now. You have to ad-lib your part...... (marker, take 1...SNAP!) Me: Man! I am sooo glad that you got out of that relationship! What the hell were you thinking starting that???? You: I could think of a lot of excuses but I guess the only reason could be that I was in a bad place in my life and just needed someone – anyone. Me: How did the whole thing get started in the first place? You: Met him through a friend when I worked at the dentist office. I liked him OK, but as the relationship progressed it got to the point where I was there for him but he wasn't for me. That went on for 5 years. I was an idiot to let it go on that long. Me: What was that gushy pet name you used to call him/her? You: No pet names, he didn't deserve one, unless after I broke things off, when he kept calling and calling and calling to see if “I was ready to come back” when I called him the shithead. Not really a gaggy type name, but a fitting one. Me: Well at least you got the realization that you deserved better out of the whole ordeal... that's worth something. Aren't you glad it's over? You: YES, best move I've made. Couldn't have done it without your support though. Me: You deserved much more anyway. Let's go grab a strange guy's butt. You: Woohoo! Cut!!!!!!!