Tuesday, June 4

I've decided today is a casual day at work. Boss is gone this week, and I just really didn't feel like putting on a dress today. I am only working until 1pm since I have an appointment with my Rheumatoid Arthritis doctor. I always feel funny to wear a dress to a doctor's appointment for some weird reason. So, I am wearing jeans, sandals and a Henley shirt. Comfy. I could come back to work after my appointment today too, but I'm not. I'll be half way home and just don't want to fight the traffic just to come back here for an hour or so. Not worth it. I'll go home and work out early and maybe pamper myself by getting in the hot tub for a while. I guess I'm just not much in a mood to do much of anything today, although I need to. I'm still waiting on my financials - some idiot down in our San Diego offices failed to send the detailed reports to Cindy at our local office, so she can't do her job either. So, we're waiting and getting further behind on our schedules. I've got most of it sorted out from other reports, but am off in a couple of places and need the detailed reports to find out what the deal is. I can't approve the invoice until I get this info - which means my company won't get paid until I give the word to the gov't that the we agree with the invoice. Its a double-check system. My database still isn't working, hasn't since last Thursday, and I can't find the database admin dude to get him to fix it. So, the work is piling up there. I'm getting caught up on other things, which means once I am done with those things, means I'll probably get into some trouble. I was just talking to Colin and he suggested getting my fart machine out. So, I may do that, even though my partner in crime Linda isn't here. I could clean my cubical if I get really desperate for something to do, but I'm far from that point. ;-) Have a good day, everyone!