Friday, June 28

Friday Five!! When was the last time you... 1. ...sent a handwritten letter? In March, to my nephew Travis (aka Gomer). 2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? Baked something was probably at Christmas, baked some cookies (dough I made), and the made something by hand was the last doily I made in April. 3. ...camped in a tent? 1987. Still not long enough ago for me. ;-) Now, if I had the man I loved whisked me a way for say, one night and we "slept" in tent, I think I could handle that. Just not the week long, no showers, no flushing toilets that I can't stand. 4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? Oh, I'd say that has been years. I think I may look into seeing something about helping out in the community. Bad Karen. I used to do stuff all the time as a teenager when I actually went to church. That really gave me a good feeling to give my time to needy people. 5. ...helped a stranger? A stranger... hmmm... the last little help a lady with doors at the mall who had her hands full of kids in strollers and packages. The more major thing was help a poor family at Christmas.