Wednesday, June 26

We made it to 103 degrees today (at one point my car said 105!!) outside, and inside was 90! UGH!!! To top it off, they had the vents blowing dust/dirt/gritty crap all over. I'd leave for 10 minutes, come back and my keyboard would be gritty under my fingers. Yuck... my desk and any papers had a layer of this stuff. Just to think, I was breathing that stuff! ICK! I got home and took the coolest shower I could stand, and still feeling like I need to splatter - so I think I will! The heat really takes it out of me, and its causing problems with my Rheumatoid Arthritis, damn it! :-( Just when we were making such progress. Went to lunch with Adrian and Linda. Adrian is a crack up, he mainly grew up in Romania so he doesn't get a lot of our slang and naughty talk. Linda and I aim to change that. Adrian figures that if he hangs around us for a month straight he'll be fully educated. Linda drove to lunch in her new Toyota Highlander (I WANT ONE!!) I think the two ladies sitting across from us in the restaurant weren't too pleased with us and our conversation, I kept feeling icy stares. We weren't loud and obnoxious we were just talking and giggling amongst ourselves. Some people need to loosen up and shouldn't eavesdrop. OK - tomorrow is THURSDAY! Colin and I are excited to unveil our new thing for Thursdays!