Thursday, June 13

Here it is, another "I don't wanna" post. I don't wanna be sick. I've got a sore throat, yucky tummy, runny nose, and I'm COLD. I'm hardly ever COLD, especially when the AC here at work isn't working and its a toasty 78 degrees in here. I just talked to a co-worker and she's sick as well. Great... I don't wanna be sick! Waste of my time. :-( But, I'm not sick enough to go home yet. I'll stick it out, besides I'm getting off at 1pm and going to go see a matinee of Spiderman with buddy Linda. Not sick enough to miss that. I may not do to much "cleaning" in the storage area today at work since I'm not feeling well. I know of some old equipment I can get rid of, so I'll start there. The other stuff will just have to wait. Everything is in cabinets, so its not like crap is scattered everywhere. I put my new exercise bike together last night, and enlisted Dad's help towards the end. I really should have had him help from the start, he was bored and likes to do stuff like that. He has me read the instructions and he does the work. He's a great Dad and a good man. I don't wanna, but I'll get back to work now.