Thursday, June 6

I really enjoyed my day off. I may be sick, but having the feeling of things being so clean is just great. I cleaned until Noon then headed outside for some sunshine! It was soooo lovely out, but hot. After I came in the house, I decided to make the weekly trip to Wal*Mart. I was out of a few things and there were some things I wanted to ponder purchasing. I took Mom along with me, and enjoyed her company. I spent a measly $125. My trunk and part of my back seat were full. Of course part of that was Mom's, but still... wow, things add up. One of the purchases I wanted to make was an exercise bike. I had a bike a while ago, one that moved your arms as well as your legs. I had to give it away because it aggravated my shoulders and it was falling apart from lots of use. Definitely got my $$ out of that bike. Anyway, I didn't see one that I wanted at Wal*Mart so I decided to check online when I got home. I found one at Gart Sports for a relatively good price, and its got magnetic resistance so it will be quiet. Quiet I like. That way I don't have to blast the TV while I'm riding it. And this type of resistance sounds like it will be easier on my joints, or at least that's the impression I got. I'm excited to get it - I am being lazy and having it shipped here. Well, I guess I'm proving I'm not totally lazy if I'm getting the bike, right? ;-) I've also decided to get rid of my stepper. Its old and basically a piece of crap. I may not really need it a new stepper since I have an Orbitrek and it seems to burn just as much (if not more!!!!) as my stepper did. Next thing to go will be the treadmill... but that's going to have to wait a while. Its getting old, but still running... will run that until it dies.