Thursday, June 13

Discovered a new blog today that's kinda cool called Thought Puddles via Sean. Through Thought Puddles, I discovered the HumpDayHump so, even though its Thursday, I'm gonna do it anyway. :-) HumpDayHump - The Big Tease 1) Do you flirt? If yes, do you flirt a little or a lot? I don't consider myself a "flirt" but with my dirty mind, I can't help but flirt a little. With my luck, guys I flirt with won't know I am flirting... and the guys I'm not flirting with will think I am. Do I come across like a flirt?? 2) Have you ever lead someone on that you didn't mean to just because you thought you were "being nice"? How did you let them down nicely? Yes, I did. It was awful. I just told him that I wasn't attracted "that way", which was the truth. Despite my best efforts I still hurt the guy. But obviously he wasn't too hung up on me since he married someone a short time after that. Happy for him. 3) Have you ever been chastised for being a flirt or a tease? Did they have grounds to say such things or were they just jealous ;) ? Hmmm... well, yes. The teasing part. I tease Jeff mercilessly, but in retaliation to his teasing... although some times I do start things. tee hee I tend to make good on the teasing if things work out. 4) Do you have a problem with being honest with someone about your feelings for them good or bad? Do you tend to lie to people to spare their feelings? I have told little white lies to protect someone's feelings, although I don't like to lie. Sometimes there isn't a way around it. 5) What are you most stressed about at this point in your life? Getting old and facing being alone, wanting to find my true love now that I'm finally ready. Sigh. Maybe one day...