Sunday, June 16

Eight from the Eighties 1) Girls of the world ain't nothin' but... trouble?? 2) Who's the meaning in your life, who's your inspiration? Haven't met him yet... or have I? 3) What do people like about you? (Bonus: Do you really know how to dance?) I'm kindhearted, can be funny, a good friend? No, don't know how to dance so it couldn't be that, unless people are thankful that I don't dance. 4) Are you an innocent wo/man? *snicker* Me?? 5) Is your house in the middle of your street? No if meaning the entire street, but yes if meaning the block. 6) Did you have Pac-Man fever? Think, think, think.... can't remember if I did so probably didn't. 7) Do you always feel like, somebody's watching you? And you have no privacy?(Woah, oh, oh, oh.) I do at times... aliens or ghosts maybe. Although why they'd wanna watch me is mind boggling. 8) Why do they call it the blues? Because life can suck at times!! We all gotta be blue sometimes.