Monday, June 3

Don't I just love being embarrassed... I just went over to take some CDs back over to a guy (Adrian) in Linda's office (who is not at work due to her surgery :-( ) and he wasn't there, so I sat down and was writing him a note. Brian (my buddy) was there, and so were 3 other guys. Brian said, "Hey, wanna see something funny?" I said, "Sure." but was about to say something naughty to him, but thought better of it cuz of the other guys there. I thought he was talking to me but he was talking to the other guys there. He came up behind me and started playing with my ears and neck! I started to squeal!!! Having my ears and neck played with just does "something" to me. I was giggling and trying to get my hands over my hears and neck but didn't have enough hands to cover both. The guys were cracking up - I guess I was redder than a beet. They wanted to know why I was blushing so much, like they didn't know. I finally got away and said that I needed to go. UGH! It was funny, but soooo embarrassing.