Tuesday, June 4

This morning was pure hell, or so it seemed so at the time. Things with the financials got worse, then worse, then sort of better, then a little better, then I left. It doesn't look like we're going to get the reports that we need, so... I made entries to make up the difference (so they'll be tracked) then let my boss and his boss deal with the SOBs that won't give us the reports we need. Cindy and I gave up, she did all she could. She was just as livid as I was. I went to my RA doctor and was surprised my blood pressure wasn't sky-high but I'd had a few minutes to read my book. Its a really good thing the doc didn't take my BP again when he came in because my book got really good while I was waiting for him to come in. Whew. I had to put the book down in the middle of it, so I'll have to start re-reading the chapter tonight, I think! ;-) This naughty chapter involved one of my favorite things... little ice cubes. *snicker* Anyhoo... back to the doctor... he is still concerned about my knuckles, finger joints, toes, and balls of my feet. So, like I expected, he increased my meds. I'll take the increased weekly dosage tonight, and I'm hoping I'm not too loopy/woozy tomorrow. I was just getting used to the dose now and not being woozy. I can handle a little woozy if it helps in the long run. He was pleased with the progress I'm making with losing weight (yay!) and he gave me some exercises to do to help keep my knees from popping. Otherwise, I'm in great shape, I think. He'll let me know if anything is wrong with my blood work. Speaking of blood work. I'm gonna have a big bruise - looks and felt like she went through my vein. I'm usually not a wimp when it comes to getting my blood drawn, but this woman was terrible. I hope she's not there when I go again. OK - off to read some bloggeroonies then I'm gonna finish my book! :-)