Thursday, June 20

Oh, YAWN! I'm tired this morning!! I got home last night and my Aunt Lou Jean was there with her spunky 8 year-old grandson Ryan. LJ had been staying with her daughter in Salt Lake and was travelling back to Idaho so they stopped in to spend the night with us. We went out to dinner then headed to WalMart. Whenever I go shopping with Mom and LJ its always and adventure. A slow adventure. ;-) I had to get some frozen burritos and ink cartridges for my printer. They had to get SlimFast. I went one direction, they went the other and we were to meet in the middle. I went off, got my burritos, got the cartridges, stopped off to get a candle holder, and walked to find them just barely getting the SlimFast. I covered at least 3 times the amount of area than they did. LOL!! Then they had to look at the movies... which was OK, I guess because I found 4 favorites (only $6 each - bargain!). I was exhausted by the time we got out of there and got home. So, I didn't get a chance to read all the blogs last night, so will have to play catch up tonight. Don't you just love the smell of a spring/summer rain storm? Mmmm! It smells so nice outside right now. I had my window rolled down a bit just to enjoy the fresh air. My boss will be coming in soon to go over my yearly review with me. He's already showed me what my raise is, 6.24%! Woohoo!! I still don't make the big bucks, but this is sure better than a kick in the ass. Tim takes really good care of me - he's such a great boss. I was talking to the HR person last night and she saw what my raise was, and she gets a big smile on her face and says, "Tim really appreciates you, doesn't he?!" I took that as not many people get that big of a raise and its true. After being here for 7 years, this is the 2nd biggest raise I've gotten. Its usually just 3%. I know how much Tim fights with the corporate powers that be for our team at this site. I just hope our division manager knows how great Tim is... I think I'll let the DM know. :-) Anyway... better get back to work! Have a good day everyone!