Monday, June 17

Was right, today is a MUCH better day. It did me a world of good to get my butt out of bed and go to work. Thanks to all of you who gave me hugs and left me comments, I really needed them!! Gives me strength. I really shouldn't let Kathy get to me, she just does... can't explain it. I go on for a few weeks dealing, then all of the sudden it just hits me like a ton of bricks. Why are some sibblings so awful and others are so nice? She always claimed I was adopted, but truly I think it was her. ;-) Anyhoo... yes, today was a better day. :-) I was so busy at work the day flew by, which is nice but then again, I like to have a break here and there to catch my favorite blogs. Time for the Monday Mission 1. What does Father's Day mean to you personally? A day to show my Dad how much I love and appreciate him for all he's done for me. 2. Was there a Father, or a Father Figure in your life as you grew up? Yes, my Dad has always been there. Very lucky. 3. a) If you are a parent, is the father of your child(ren) involved on a daily basis? Is that even important? or if you do not have children b) Would you like to become a parent? Would you be good at raising your own children? If I ever did become a parent, (scary thought) I'd do my best to raise them with love and understanding. 4. With Rosie, Callista, Jodie and Camryn all raising children without Fathers, Hollywood seems to be sending a message that children do not need male role models. Do you agree? Are these "stars" sending a good message to the young adults who admire them? I can't judge them for what they're doing, but I do believe a child needs a father's love. 5. Do you think the absence of a loving, caring father in the life of a child could have any influence on their sexual preferences when the child grows up? No. 6. Was there ever a time when your father became "uncool." Or maybe embarrassed you? Ummm... yes, every chance he got. But it was all in good humor from what I can remember. 7. Are you ever too old to kiss your Dad? Nope! Loves kisses on the cheek. BONUS: When you coming home, dad? As soon as I can.