Sunday, June 23

Eight from the Eighties 1) Is it going to be a cruel summer? I could be, but hoping something will happen to change it. Come on fate, help me out here! ;-) 2) Are you where the heat is on? Yes!! Probably not as hot as it is in other places, but the heat is pouring on. 3) How do you sleep while your beds are burning? Now if my bed was burning with passion, then no way would I want to sleep! 4) I get delirious, whenever... delirious? Do I get delirious?? Probably from lack of sleep or when I get laughing really hard. 5) Everytime you go away, you... If we're talking about that vile, evil sister of mine, then I'd have to say WOOHOO. 6) What happens in your wildest dreams? I don't think I can write about that... 7) Are you an angel of the morning? I could be... would like to wake up my man in such a way to be a very naughty angel. 8) Tell me, tell me, tell me how to be a millionaire? Certainly not where I'm working. But I do enter the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes daily - trying VERY hard to become a millionaire.